The Aero Club Flight School in Catania operates in Catania Fontanarossa International Airport, and develops private and professional pilots.
Our Flight School, one of the most prestigious in Italy, has over 3500 hours of flight per year.
Since the 1970s it collaborated with the Aeronautical Engineering Institute in Catania and was the first school in the South Italy to be certified to conduct training courses for professional pilots.
In 2014, ATO (Approved Training Organizations) was certified by EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
For two years, EASA has introduced the “INTRODUCTIVE FLIGHTS” for ATO certified schools according to Regulation (EU) No. 379/2014), enabling even those who want to experience the fascination of flying with an expert pilot without any need to be a pilot or to enroll in a Flight School.
Our fleet consists of:
- Tecnam P2002JF Two-Seater (Pilot + Passenger)
- Tecnam P92JS Two-Seater (Pilot + Passenger)
- Diamond Da40-180 Star Four-Seater (Pilot + 3 Passenger)
- Siai Marchetti S205/20R Four-Seater (Pilot + 3 Passenger)
- Tecnam P2006T Twin-engined (Pilot + 3 Passenger)
Potenza motore :180HP
Abilitato al volo strumentale